Tuesday, December 17, 2013

1967 Opel Kadette Rallye .... My first car ...purchased in Germany after I first arrived...my good friend Pete and I purchased at the same time....he bought gold...I bought silver

Futuristic Concept Sports Car
Futuristic Concept Sports Car

Download whole gallery
Sports Car Nissan
Sports Car Nissan

Download whole gallery
1967 Opel Kadette Rallye .... My first car ...purchased in Germany after I first arrived...my good friend Pete and I purchased at the same time....he bought gold...I bought silver
1967 Opel Kadette Rallye .... My first car ...purchased in Germany after I first arrived...my good friend Pete and I purchased at the same time....he bought gold...I bought silver

Download whole gallery
Hippie Van from the movie Cars
Hippie Van from the movie Cars

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment