Thursday, December 12, 2013

An image of the eclipse caught by photographer Wiphu Rujopakarn in Moscow, Russia. In his words: “The eclipse caught me completely off-guard as I gazed up at the first sunshine in Moscow in two weeks. I happened to be wandering in Red Square so I snapped a picture of the eclipse alongside the crazy historical architecture of Saint Basil’s Cathedral”. (© Wiphu Rujopakarn)

Volkswagen Karmann Ghia
Volkswagen Karmann Ghia

Download whole gallery
Jag
Jag

Download whole gallery
An image of the eclipse caught by photographer Wiphu Rujopakarn in Moscow, Russia. In his words: “The eclipse caught me completely off-guard as I gazed up at the first sunshine in Moscow in two weeks. I happened to be wandering in Red Square so I snapped a picture of the eclipse alongside the crazy historical architecture of Saint Basil’s Cathedral”. (© Wiphu Rujopakarn)
An image of the eclipse caught by photographer Wiphu Rujopakarn in Moscow, Russia. In his words: “The eclipse caught me completely off-guard as I gazed up at the first sunshine in Moscow in two weeks. I happened to be wandering in Red Square so I snapped a picture of the eclipse alongside the crazy historical architecture of Saint Basil’s Cathedral”. (© Wiphu Rujopakarn)

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment