Thursday, December 5, 2013

I love vintage cars. I drove a white 62 Tbird when I lived in LA. It had a swank turquoise interior. I called her Muffy. Favorite car ever. Had to let it go in Nashville. I think this little sad story is the beginning of a great country song.

2013 Geneva: Lamborghini reveals its most ridiculous hyper-car ever to celebrate its 50th anniversary
2013 Geneva: Lamborghini reveals its most ridiculous hyper-car ever to celebrate its 50th anniversary

Download whole gallery
I love vintage cars. I drove a white 62 Tbird when I lived in LA. It had a swank turquoise interior. I called her Muffy. Favorite car ever. Had to let it go in Nashville. I think this little sad story is the beginning of a great country song.
I love vintage cars. I drove a white 62 Tbird when I lived in LA. It had a swank turquoise interior. I called her Muffy. Favorite car ever.   Had to let it go in Nashville. I think this little sad story is the beginning of a great country song.

Download whole gallery
Ferrari 250 GT California Spyder / Pixelklinik
Ferrari 250 GT California Spyder / Pixelklinik

Download whole gallery
Snazzy red automobile
Snazzy red automobile

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment